Bring the hustle and bustle of a street food market to your kitchen with these crowd-pleasing classics. Get an insight into the latest trend of flavour packed easy to make yet visually stunning snacks. Including American, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Malaysian Street food styling.
All of our courses are delivered by our resident master chef Kevin Hughes. The classes take place in our stunning country kitchen with breathtaking views of Swinton Estate Grounds and Yorkshire Dales.
We always encourage a hands on approach within the classes and all ingredients and equipment will be provided.
Full Day Recipes (may include):
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Wor Tip (pot stickers)
- Pad Thai
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Fish Taco’s
- American Po Boy
Techniques Covered on Course:
- Cutting, marinating and glazing chicken for the satay
- Processes involved with producing a traditional Malaysian style peanut sauce
- Rolling out and shaping dumplings
- Cookery methods required for different styles of street food
- Production of choux paste for the beignets
- Artisan bread making
Full Day Course – £160