Learn how to fillet fish and break down shellfish in preparation for a range of delicious, healthy dishes. It is recommended we eat 2 portions of fish a week, what better way to seamlessly incorporate Seafood dishes into your diet then with these tried and tested recipes.
All of our courses are delivered by our resident master chef Kevin Hughes. The classes take place in our stunning country kitchen with breathtaking views of Swinton Estate Grounds and Yorkshire Dales.
We always encourage a hands on approach within the classes and all ingredients and equipment will be provided.
Full Day Recipes (may include):
- Smoked Haddock Beignets
- Moules Marinière
- Shellfish Bisque
- Seabass and Halibut with spring salad and red pepper sauce
- Lemon Sole Fillets with Shrimps
- Spiced monkfish tail
Techniques Covered on Course:
- Identification of fish and shellfish
- Quality points of fish and shellfish
- Preparation of small round, large round and flat fish
- Preparation of different shellfish and crustaceans
- Different cookery methods relating to different types of fish and shellfish
- Presentation of different dishes
Full Day Course – £160